The pH Transmitter provides the combination of durability, accuracy, and versatility required for virtually any pH monitoring application.
The ORP Transmitter provides the same reliable monitoring system for Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) applications.
Q45 pH and ORP Transmitters use “differential” type sensors designed for long life in the most demanding applications. Differential sensors are well suited for applications that quickly poison conventional pH or ORP sensors, and can be easily serviced by operators. A variety of sensor styles are available to meet almost any application.
• Differential sensors for long life
• Loop-powered or battery-operated
• External 5-17 VDC version for solar power applications
• Submersion, In-line, or sanitary-style sensors
• Special High Purity sensor option
• Adapts to Conventional pH or ORP sensors
• Large, easy-to-read LCD display
• Clear, menu-driven user interface
• NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure
• Wall or pipe mounting bracket standard
• Built-In PID controller